Most Small Businesses Can't Afford a Full Time Experienced Sales Manager...
BUT THEY NEED ONE!
It's a BIG Problem! Gone are the days when a company could just put salespeople on the street and hope for the best.
Managing in today’s complex sales environment requires more skill and expertise. The high cost of putting sales reps on the street, coupled with the increased competitive pressure, demands that a company maximize its return on its investment of human capital.
To compete today, companies must upgrade and improve their sales management practices. The companies that will excel in today’s economy are those whose salespeople perform at a higher level.
Small Businesses Need Affordable
We can help you:
- Determine if your existing salespeople have “THE RIGHT STUFF”
- Increase your salespeople’s closing percentage
- Manage your salespeople’s activity and behavior
- Teach your salespeople to effectively use their time
- Shortening the sell cycle
- Improve profit margins
- Implement 11 crucial elements of successful sales management
- Conduct effective sales meetings
- Attract, recruit, hire and retain top quality sales talent
- Create and implement effective accountability
- Recruiting (develop a sales template and Pre-Hire Assessments)
- Interview and hire (process, evaluate and make offers)
- Effective coaching practices and strategies
- Provide sales force motivation
- Develop account management strategies (manage proposals and negotiations)
- Manage the pipeline - keep it full
- Complex sales strategies (team selling, selling to multiple decision makers)
- Review and develop compensation and incentives
- Optimize sales force performance
- Develop forecasts and budgets
- Provide territory management and account planning
- Create and implement an effective sales procedures manual
Order a Sales Force Assessment to learn your sales teams' capabilities and their weaknesses
Find out if your salespeople "have what it takes" to be successful.
Give us a call today: 336-689-2287